Report a Water Leak

To report a major water leak between 7:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., please call the NCWP Office at (603) 356-5382.

To report a major water leak outside of our normal business hours, please call the Conway Police Department at (603) 356-5715 and they will page the on-call employee.

To report a minor leak, please call NCWP offices during business hours or fill out the webform below. 

If you think the leak needs immediate attention, please report via phone like you would a major leak – we’d rather be aware of it before it can cause too much damage!